Pedj has been one of the most consistent right backs in the A-League with his former clubs Sydney FC and Central Coast Mariners. His strengths are crossing, one on one defending, his ability to create attacking opportunities and his fitness which allows him to run for 90 minutes up and down the touchline out running his opponent. Along with his individual success he has won the A-League Grand Final, the A-League competition and was selected by the football supporters to play in the very first A-League All Stars Team.
Pedj has also conducted his own personal training business for over 8 years. He has gained extensive experience in sports specific strength and conditioning and injury rehab and prevention.
With his experience and knowledge both with football and fitness, Pedj has the developed a skill set to help young footballers achieve their dream of becoming a professional football player.
Pedj specialises in:
- Mentoring on player development, communication on and off the field.
- Teaching defenders how to defend and attack.
- Teaching the right techniques on how to control and pass a ball.
- How to create that yard on your opponent.
- How to take free kicks.
- How to cross the ball into the right areas.
- How to deal with the pressures of the highs and lows of the game
- How to prepare for games
- Specific speed and agility work /li>
- Football specific nutrition, strength and conditioning/li>
- Playing in the first ever All Stars A-League team agains Manchester United.
- Winning the Grand Final with Central Coast Mariners.
- Winning the league with Central Coast Mariners.
- Playing in the FA CUP in England.
- Winning young player of the year with Northampton Town (England)
- Winning fans player of the year with Northampton Town (England)
- Representing Australia at U/17 and U/20 level.