DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER?
Our philosophy is to strive to create the professional footballer.
We will educate you on the key elements of being a professional footballer from the way you mentally and physically prepare for games, having the right nutrition, how to recover properly, having the right running technique, learning the right way to control the ball and kick a ball.
We have extensive knowledge as past and present professional players who have played at the highest level of the professional game. We want to share and teach young aspiring footballers the knowledge of the game and how to live and train like a professional player. We have years of experience playing through the ups and downs, dealing with injuries, dealing with the pressures of playing and performing and how to communicate with coaches. With this experience and knowledge this gives us the ability to critique and educate all players from the age of 6 up on becoming a professional player.
We have formulated 12 points of becoming a professional football player. Some of these points will be
- Developing the technical skills on the ball
- Becoming smarter as an individual on and off the field
- The ability to read the game better
- How to create that yard on your opponent
- Becoming fitter and stronger
- How to recover like a professional
- How to eat like a professional
- How to deal with the pressures of being a football player
- How to mentally deal with the highs and lows of being a player
- How to communicate with players and coaches
With our coaching and mentoring we guarantee that you will improve as a footballer. We also aim to assist you in your progression towards becoming a professional footballer one day.