Training in small groups between 4-8 players gives you the best chance to showcase your individual skills in dribbling, defending, attacking, shooting, crossing, goalkeeping and communication.
We will teach you how to:
- Find the small spaces in dribbling and attacking
- Close down spaces in tackling and defending
- Cross into the right areas and the cross that is perfect for your team mate to connect with
- Play in the tight with 2-4 players. Having the belief and skill to play in the tight will only make it easier to play on the big field
- Shoot at goal. You will learn how to create the space in the goals with body position, awareness of where the keeper is and the composure to finish
- shot stop properly and where the ball should end up, how to come out for crosses and catch the ball and quick release, how to win your 1 on 1 defending the goal and how to play with your feet.